de
forum+topic_location forum+forum_index » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Okt 5
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Darqueze Dennard Jersey .J. -- Unless they meet again in the post-season, this was the last Manning Bowl. No less an authority than Peyton Manning says so, and why not: Peyton is 3-0 against younger brother Eli in regular-season games after Denvers 41-23 rout Sunday of the New York Giants. "I think both of us are glad that its over with," Peyton said after throwing for two touchdowns. "Postseason is one thing, but I dont think Ill make it to the next regular season (meeting, in four years). I think thisll be the end of it. So Ill be happy about that. And the family will." Big brother didnt need another record-tying seven touchdown passes. He got this win with a huge boost from Knowshon Moreno, who rushed for two touchdowns and 93 yards on just 13 carries. Denver (2-0), which has won 13 straight regular-season games, ran for 109 yards altogether. With Manning finding Wes Welker and Julius Thomas for touchdowns, and Moreno scoring on sprints down the right side, Denver dominated much of the matchup between Super Bowl MVP quarterbacks; Eli has won two titles, Peyton one. The older Mannings first two victories against his sibling came when Peyton was with the Colts. "For me, its a strange feeling," Peyton said. "Its not quite as enjoyable as if you beat somebody else." Peyton finished 30 of 43 for 307 yards with no interceptions. Eli was 28 of 39 for 362 yards, but was picked off four times; he had 15 interceptions all of last season and has seven already this year. After the rout, the brothers shared a very short handshake while surrounded by a mob of photographers and TV cameras. They had exchanged their greetings before the kickoff. "We chatted for 10 minutes, nothing specific, just brotherly talk," Eli said. "After that, there wasnt a whole lot of brotherly interaction." The Giants also allowed Trindon Hollidays spectacular 81-yard punt return for a touchdown, the first such score in the league this season. Peyton, who became the third player over 60,000 career yards passing on Denvers opening drive, connected with a wide-open Welker for a 2-yard score that gave the Broncos a 17-9 lead. But little brother took New York 81 yards in response, although the drive was built more on Broncos blunders -- four penalties, including two for pass interference -- than Manning magic. There was plenty of Moreno magic on Denvers next series, when he again surged around right end to almost duplicate his earlier 20-yard scoring run with a 25-yarder. Considered a backup heading toward the season, New Jersey native Moreno was virtually the entire running game for the Broncos on Sunday -- and he made the difference. "I feel the same every game, always amped up and real emotional," he said. "You just got to go out and play." Peyton Manning also hit Thomas for an 11-yard score as Denver pulled away in the second half after leading 10-9 at halftime. DaRel Scott took a short pass 23 yards for a TD for New York to conclude the Giants scoring. "Its very disappointing, frustrating ... the whole point is we have to hang in there," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "We have 14 games to go. We have been 0-2 before. We dug ourselves into a hole before and been able to fight our way out of it. When we did it was with team, but the performance level has to come up." The sloppy first half was marred by eight dropped passes on both sides, including three by Welker. The biggest drop, though, came on a running play when rookie Montee Ball fumbled at the New York 3 to ruin Denvers drive from its 7 on the opening series. Eli Manning then led his team 62 yards -- 51 on a pass to Victor Cruz -- and Josh Brown made a 36-yard field goal. Brown added kicks of 24 and 41 yards in the first half. Denvers first touchdown came on Morenos 20-yard sprint around right end early in the second quarter, and Matt Prater made a 42-yard field goal 47 seconds before halftime. He added a 47-yarder 2:38 from the end. The Giants have allowed 77 points in two games. NOTES: Denver has won 400 games since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger. It tied a team record with its seventh straight road victory, even though it drew 13 penalties for 132 yards. ... The Broncos last won at the Giants in 1980. ... Cruz had eight catches for 118 yards, his second straight 100-yard outing this season. ... Broncos LB Danny Trevathan had the games only sack and was in on 10 tackles. Adam Jones Jersey .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. Randy Bullock Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right.ATLANTA -- Freddie Freeman insists the Atlanta Braves have no special insight when playing the Washington Nationals. "I dont know if its about getting in their heads," Freeman said. "You just want to go out there and win series. It doesnt matter who its against." Freeman and Justin Upton each hit a two-run homer off Gio Gonzalez and the Braves completed a three-game sweep of the Nationals with a 10-2 victory on Sunday. Beating Washington for the 18th time in the last 25 series matchups, Atlanta is hoping to use another fast start against the Nationals to win a second straight NL East title. The Braves have won five of six against the Nationals this year. "We have a 19-game stretch against division opponents," Freeman said. "This is where you can get off to a good start and get off to a good lead and hopefully well keep playing well when we get to" Philadelphia to begin a four-game series Monday. Washington began the day by placing third baseman Ryan Zimmerman on the 15-day disabled list with a broken right thumb. Hell be out four to six weeks. With Zimmerman and leadoff hitter Denard Span sidelined, the Nationals lineup managed just five hits off Aaron Harang (2-1), who allowed one run, one walk and struck out five in six innings. Gonzalez (2-1) continued his struggles against the Braves, giving up nine hits, six runs and four walks and striking out six in six innings. Despite ranking second in the majors among left-handers with 34 wins since the start of 2012, Gonzalez is 2-7 with a 5.31 ERA in 10 starts against the Braves during that span. He hasnt received more than one run of support in any of his seven winless starts against Atlanta. "We were catching bad breaks," Gonzalez said. "We were making some big mistakes, and as a starting pitcher youve got to learn to adjust and keep the ball down." Harang, making his 322nd career start and third with the Braves, improved to 2-4 with a 3.72 ERA in 10 starts against Washington. Gus Schlosser, Atlantas fourth pitcher, gave up Adam LaRoches third homer in the ninth to make it 10-2. Ross Detwiler, Washingtons second pitcher, allowed four unearned runs in the eighth on Freemans RBI double and Andrelton Simmons first homer, a three-run shot that put the Braves up 10-1. Gonnzalezs struggles began in the first. William Jackson Jersey. . After walking leadoff hitter Jason Heyward, Gonzalez made an errant underhanded throw to first baseman LaRoche on B.J. Uptons bunt single. The ball rolled away from LaRoche, allowing Heyward to advance to third and B.J. Upton to second. Freemans sacrifice fly scored Heyward, and Justin Upton homered to make it 3-0. Over his last six games, Justin Upton is hitting .590 with four homers in 22 at-bats. "We know what were capable of and what we want to achieve," Justin Upton said. "If everybody can contribute every day, I think well be fine." Atlanta added three more runs in the second. Tyler Pastornicky led off with a triple and scored on Heywards RBI double. Freeman followed with his fourth homer to give the Braves a 6-0 lead. Washingtons first run came on Jose Lobatons RBI groundout, scoring Kevin Frandsen from third to make it 6-1 in the fifth. Freeman, who has hit .470 in his last 34 at-bats, avoided a scare in the fourth when Gonzalezs 92 mph fastball hit the outer right side of his right hand. Like the rest of the day, everything seemed to go Atlantas way. "It pinched my pinkie into the bat," Freeman said. "It was more a scare than an injury. I got really lucky. I think if I didnt choke up, Im done. By choking up, it got some fat right there. I kind of lucked out, I think." NOTES: Washington RF Jayson Werth returned after a sore groin forced him from the lineup on Saturday. Werth went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts and stranded three runners. ... Simmons hit in the No. 5 spot for the first time in his career, going 2 for 5 with three RBIs. ... Nate McLouth was supposed to start in CF and bat second for Washington, but manager Matt Williams said he tweaked his left knee while shagging flyballs during batting practice and was held out. ... Nationals LF Steven Souza Jr. made his major league debut in the seventh as Frandsen moved to second base and Danny Espinosa left the game. Souza struck out in the eighth. ... The Nationals called up INF Zach Walters from Triple-A Syracuse to take Zimmermans spot on the 25-man roster. Walters struck out as a pinch-hitter to end the game. ... Span, on the seven-day DL with concussion symptoms, missed his second straight game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '